3rd Street Therapies is a group of collaborating independent Christian counselors who care about the whole person. We have a diverse group of personalities and perspectives to offer you specialized care for your particular needs. 3rd Street is centrally located in Marysville, WA, offering mental health therapy in Everett, Arlington, Stanwood, and Snohomish.
Some of our specialties include
- Individual | Couples / Marriage | Adolescents | Family Counseling
- Trauma Therapy (Sexual, Emotional, Physical, Cultural, Spiritual)
- Addiction / Recovery Help (substance, sexual, gambling, other)
- Anxiety, Depression, Anger, and other Emotional Issues
- Personality Disorders
- Multicultural Issues
- Relational Issues
- Body and Somatic Awareness
- Gender Identity
There are two basic ways to find a therapist.
- By specialty: Whether you are looking for marriage counseling or help with your child’s anxiety we can help.
- By personality and/or cultural background: Read the descriptions of each therapist and see if there is a fit based on faith, way of thinking, and/or other similarities.
It is important to find a counselor who is a good fit for you. We encourage you to read our bios, request a free consultation, and ask questions.
While our therapists have varying regular hourly rates, many of us have times during the week we can offer a sliding scale, or even do pro bono work. We want to help you find the right therapy for your needs. We will do what we can to help find a good fit therapeutically and financially.
If you have insurance coverage please check each therapists’ profile page to see if they are an “in network” provider for your insurance company.
Many people choose to work with an” out of network” therapist and opt for self- submitting forms. Please mention this in your initial contact with your therapist for details.
No insurance coverage? All of our therapists have out of pocket rates and sliding scales. Please inquire.